Premium standing seam panels hide fasteners for an elegant look. For the finest in seamless metal roofing, our 1″, 1 ½”, 1 3/4″ Standing Seam is truly a premium metal roofing system. The panel is designed where you install one panel, then snap the other panel over the rib of the first to hide the fasteners.
Our portable standing seam roll former allows us to produce either at our location or on the jobsite. One advantage of forming panels on the jobsite is the ability to make panels of virtually any length, from 2′ to 100′. Precision manufacturing means we can cut these panels to the inch for an exact match to your needs.
- 16″ width coverage
- 1″, 1 ½”, 1 3/4″ high ribs
- Can be installed over decking/plywood
- Gauges: 26ga and 24ga
- Finishes: Paint or bare Galvalume®
- Warranty: Painted – 40 years, Galvalume® – 25 years, Kynar 50 years
- Minimum roof slope 3:12
- Cool Chemistry® Energy Efficient